The Allen & Heath Qu-16 rack mountable digital mixer has 16+1 motorized faders in 3 layers, 16 mono and 3 stereo DSP channels, 4 FX units with their own dedicated return, resulting in a total of 30 processing channels. Every function has a dedicated hardware button to complement the 5" touchscreen while the free Qu-Pad app gives you instant access to all live mixing parameters and settings on your WiFi connected iPad.
A dSNAKE remote audio port allows Qu-16 to connect to AB and AR AudioRacks as well the ME personal monitor system. 16 channels of automatic mic mixing, 3 user levels, USB multi-track audio and a customizable fader layout make the Qu Series Allen & Heath's best-selling line of digital mixers.
• 5-inch color touchscreen
• 16 Mic/Line channels
• 3 stereo Line channels
• 24 sources to the mix
• 12 mixes (4 mono, 3 stereo, LR)
• 4 stereo iLive FX engines with 2 send buses
• 4 SoftKeys
• 24 out, 22 in USB streaming
• AES digital, Alt Out and 2TRK outputs
• Your choice of local analog I/O or dSNAKE for AB and AR remote I/O
• 100 Scene memories with channel safes and recall filters
• Automatic mic mixing (AMM)
• Channel ducking on all inputs