The Allen & Heath DT22 is a compact 48kHz/96kHz Dante interface enabling convenient placement of 2 mic/line inputs and 2 line outputs wherever you need to get analog audio in and out of a Dante network. Equipped with standard Phoenix/Euroblock connectors, DT22 is designed for fixed installation and can be easily mounted under a meeting table, for example in a breakout room or huddle space, under a podium for local mic/PC and speaker connection, or rack-mounted to interface with analog equipment such as an AV switcher.
It can be used with any Dante-equipped Allen & Heath mixer or AHM system, as well as in third party Dante systems. The unit can be PoE powered or powered via a DC 12V supply.
• Dante 2×2 interface, 48kHz/96kHz
• Phoenix/Euroblock connectors
• Local gain control and mic/line switch
• 48V phantom power
• PoE powered or DC 12V
• Rugged aluminum box
• AES67 compatible
• Dante Domain Manager ready
• Optional ears for surface mounting (included in DT22-M version)
• Optional rack mounting kit DT-RK19