The Allen & Heath DT168 provides 16 microphone preamps and 8 line outputs in a convenient stage box form factor. Ideal for portable applications thanks to its rubber bumpers and handle, it can be deployed on stage or used as a drop-in expander in any SQ, Avantis, AHM-64 or dLive Dante network.
DT168 offers the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, complete with 96kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante, plus Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors.
Up to 16 units can be added to an AHM-64, SQ, Avantis or dLive system when equipped with an SQ Dante or dLive 96kHz Dante card.
DT Preamp Control software allows remote control of multiple DT expanders, and enables the use of DT expanders with Dante equipped 3rd party digital mixers and sound management systems.
• Dante audio expander, 96kHz/48kHz
• Portable stage box design
• 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
• 8 XLR Line Outs
• Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
• Redundant or Switched mode
• Direct preamp control from dLive, Avantis, AHM-64 and SQ
• Rubber bumpers and carry handle
• AES67 compatible
• Dante Domain Manager ready
• Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
• Remote control of preamps via DT Preamp Control software for integration with 3rd party systems