The Allen & Heath Avantis is a 64 channel 96kHz digital mixing console providing a powerful solution for any live sound application. Pristine audio quality is delivered at ultra-low latency, and comprehensive signal routing and processing options are easily accessible via the dual 15.6” Full HD touchscreens.
The integrated SLink port offers Plug’n’Play operation with the GX, DX, AB and AR ranges of remote I/O expanders plus the DX Hub remote hub. Additionally, SLink can be used for digital split applications with a second Avantis mixer or a dLive/SQ system.
Compatibility with the ME Personal Monitoring System allows performers to take control of their own monitor mixes via the ME-1 and ME-500 personal mixers.
Digital audio networking cards are available to enable integration with other digital audio systems via protocols such as gigaACE, Dante, MADI and Waves SoundGrid.
Right out of the box, Avantis is loaded with powerful processing tools. Want more options? Upgrade your console with Avantis dPack to get additional dLive processing including Dyn8 (up to 16 instances), DEEP Compressors, and the Dual Stage Valve Preamp, plus more models as they’re added.
• 64 Input Channels with full processing (filter, gate, PEQ, compressor, inserts)
• 96kHz XCVI FPGA Core Processing engine
• Ultra-low latency (0.7ms)
• 42 configurable mix buses
• DEEP Processing - embedded channel plugins
• 12 RackFX with dedicated returns
• 16 DCAs
• Dual 15.6” Full HD capacitive touchscreens
• Fully assignable layout
• 144 fader strips (24 faders, 6 layers) with optional dedicated master section
• SLink port connects to Remote I/O Expanders and ME Personal Monitoring System
• 12 analog XLR Inputs, 12 analog XLR Outputs
• 1 Stereo AES In, 2 Stereo AES Out
• 2 I/O Ports, both capable of 128x128 operation at 96kHz
• Gesture control – pinch, swipe, drag-and-drop
• User configurable rotary controls
• 24 assignable SoftKeys
• Comprehensive multipoint metering with peak detection
• USB stereo recording and playback