The AIDA Imaging IPCOMM-POE gives you the ability to inject PoE+ power into any camera via DC12V or a NPF-Battery (not included). You can easily take your video creations wirelessly onto any Wi-Fi router, sending IP video or IP control as far as your router can reach. This solution brings a whole new level of broadcasting opportunity for on-the-go, non-mounting solutions.
Performance based off of overall bitrate, not resolution. Keep in mind of these rules:
1. Limit the amount of obstacles between the router and IPCOMM-POE
2. Ensure the signal strength seen when setting up the IPCOMM-POE is above 60%
3. Ensure the bandwidth sent by the camera to the router is within 2Kbps~50kbps, this mostly depends on your signal strength. Anything higher will cause delay and video rupturing.
4. To avoid power loss, plug in DC12V to keep IPCOMM-PoE running, and swap batteries if needed.
• Gives any IP based camera the ability to transmit video over most WiFi networks
• PoE+ injector to power any IP camera connected to (if supported)
• Option of using DC12V power tap or a NPF battery series to power the camera.
• 3, 1/4-20” mounting holes located on the bottom
• Provides a wireless solution to hard-to-reach or unmountable camera setups
• Can be paired with multiple IPCOMM-PoE’s for multi-cam workflows.