The WyreStorm NHD-110-TX is the AV encoder to the powerful 110 series of NetworkHD AV over IP components. The NetworkHD 110 series takes the award-winning 100 series and elevates to a new level. The 110 series components support both H.264 and H.265 video encoding/decoding. With H.265, video transmissions look better than ever and use up to 6x less bandwidth. AV streams are fully secure over the network using AES 128-bit encryption methods, ensuring any sensitive data cannot be maliciously accessed.
Of course, the series would not be complete without retaining the powerful video wall and Multiview processing found in the 100/200 series. The 110 series does one better by eliminating the need for a dedicated video wall processing decoder as the standard NHD-110-RX natively has this ability. Last but not least, the 100, 110 and 200 series components are interoperable, making retrofit installs a breeze and maintains compatibility with the NHD-250-RX for Multiview.
• Uses security protocols such as SSH, HTTPS and AES to encrypt data
• Supports up to 1080p @ 60Hz video content
• Support all SD and HD formats, including interlaced content
• Flexible encoding using either H.264 or H.265 encoding. Encoding is configurable between a constant bitrate or variable bitrate.
• Low bandwidth or high-quality transmission methods. Low latency ~ 80ms. High-quality ~250ms
• Compatible with NHD-250-RX Multiview receiver
• Analog audio de-embed for easy connection to external audio DSP or amplifier
• Seamless video switching – no black screens or freeze frames
• Hugely scalable I/O, utilizing multicast technology
• Zero-configuration switch setup using unicast technology
• Live video preview streams for use with NetworkHD Touch or a custom control UI
• Flexible IP address settings: AutoIP/Static/DHCP
• Customizable, IR or RS-232 control of connected devices
• Infrared signal generation via API – supports Hex Global Cache format
• Batch firmware update and batch settings functions offers a massive reduction on installation times
• Custom EDID management with import/export
• HDCP 1.4 compliant
• IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PD
• Compatible with NHD-000-RACK4 rack mounting kit (brackets included with encoder)