The Westone ES30 in-ear monitors is the standard in which all other three-driver custom in-ear monitors are judged. A well-balanced true three-driver system, the ES30 is silky smooth across all frequencies making it an ideal in-ear monitor for the performing musician, sound engineer, audiophile and home recordist. The exclusive Westone flex-canal acrylic body is both comfortable and offers noise defeating 25dB reduction.
Ear impressions are required to order custom Westone ES in ear monitors. Contact GearTechs.com to find a preferred Westone audiologist who can take and complete your order. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Three-Driver Balanced Armature Technology
Uses 1 bass, 1 mid-range and 1 high frequency driver for the most accurate reproduction in a custom in-ear monitor.
Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver. Each driver is optimized for a particular frequency range delivering to you a balanced, dynamic sound.
Westone EPIC Cable
• Ultra supple braided design insures comfort and resists tangles
• Robust bifurcation w/slide adjustment keeps cord in place during activity
• Over-the-ear cable design offers superior in-ear comfort and isolation from mechanical cable noise
Westone Custom-Fit Technology
• Over five decades of experience with in-ear applications results in optimum ergonomics and fit
• Flex-canal body delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
Sensitivity: 124 dB @ 1mW
Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
Impedance: 56 ohm @ 1kHz
Driver: Three balanced armature drivers with a passive three-way crossover
Cable: Westone EPIC removable cable
Deluxe monitor case, cleaning tool, desiccant drying compound, cleaning cloth, Oto-Ease, user's manual and 2-year warranty. Additional charges for custom art and additional techniques/features.