Although we refer to it as a column loudspeaker, the Turbosound iNSPIRE iP500 V2 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimized dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products - in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered 8" subwoofer and 6 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP500 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Weighing in at a very modest 15 kg (33 lbs), the iP500 is easy to transport and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), studio-grade stereo reverb, Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies - plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
• Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
• Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
• Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
• 600 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
• 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
• Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
• Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
• High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
• DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
• Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
• 8" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
• 6 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminum voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
• Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
• Precision-lock system eliminates speaker cables and stands
• High impact and lightweight enclosure
• Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
• Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
• Durable shoulder bag included for carrying column sections
• 10-Year Warranty Program
• Designed and engineered in the U.K.