Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on professional A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role. Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
• Integrated switching power-supply with locking PowerCON connector
• Built-in 120V convenience outlet to power nearby TV, small projector, etc.
• Unique magnetic stacking system removes the need for gaff-tape
• Rigging point for multiple mounting options: Truss clamp, TV mount, wall mount, etc.
• Rugged, tour-grade enclosure made of high quality 6.35mm machined aluminum
• Automatic format detection with no dip-switches (it just works)
• LED status indicators for quick troubleshooting
• Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system
• All outputs fully reclocked and amplified
• Proudly designed and assembled in Canada