The Shure WL185 is a cardioid lavalier microphone recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. It features a 130-degree pickup angle and a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. It also features CommShield Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitter.
• Wide dynamic range for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
• Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
• Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
• Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
• Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications