The Shure WL184 supercardioid lavalier microphone is ideal for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise with a narrow 115-degree pickup angle. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. It also features CommShield Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitter.
• Wide dynamic range for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
• Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
• Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
• Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
• Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications