ULX-D Digital Wireless
Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless offers uncompromising audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with rugged, intelligent, encryption-enabled hardware. Advanced rechargeability options eliminate the need for disposable batteries while extending usage times and life cycle.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D Digital brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless
• 24-Bit / 48 kHz digital audio delivers incredibly accurate reproduction of the source material
• Wide frequency range with flat response for superb low range and transient response
• Greater than 120 dB dynamic range provides excellent signal-to-noise performance
• Encryption-enabled for any application for which secure transmission is needed
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) conforming to the US Government National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publication FIPS-197
• Enabled via front panel menu on the receiver and sent over IR sync
• A new, unique, randomized encryption key is generated every time encryption is enabled
• Wide selection of trusted Shure Microphones, including the legendary SM58
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
• Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
• Up to 14 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (17 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
• Over 60 compatible channels on one frequency band
• Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts extends over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied dipole antennas
Rugged, Intelligent Hardware
• Optimized scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies available
• Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
• Up to 60 dB of adjustable system gain is easily accessible from the receiver front panel
• Upgraded LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness on both transmitters and receivers
• Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
• Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation when interference is present
• Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench 6 integration (coming soon), and AMX/Crestron control
• Support for frequency coordination with the Axient Spectrum Manager (coming soon)
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.