The Shure SLXD24D/SM58 Wireless System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band, with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required. Ships with SLXD4D dual-channel receiver and two SLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitters with antenna and rackmount accessories and 4 AA batteries.
• Transparent 24-bit digital audio
• Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
• 120 dB dynamic range
• Digital predictive switching diversity
• Operating range of 100 m (300 ft.)
• 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
• 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
• Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
• Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
• Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries. Upgrade to the optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery to monitor battery charge status in hours and minutes, as well as battery life and health statistics.
• Rugged metal construction
1 - dual channel receiver
2 - handheld transmitter with mic cartridge
2 - mic clip
2 - brass adaptor for the mic clip
4 - AA batteries
2 - 1/4 wave antennas
2 - bulkhead adapters
2 - 22" BNC cables
1 - power supply
2 - black vinyl zippered bag
2 - rack mount bracket (short)
1 - hardware kit
1 - quick start guide
1 - warranty
4 - adhesive foot
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.