Shure SLX-D Digital Wireless delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring industry-leading digital wireless technology and design, the SLXD2 easily syncs with a wireless receiver. A variety of interchangeable vocal microphone choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances.
• Transparent 24-bit digital audio
• Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
• 120 dB dynamic range
• Digital predictive switching diversity
• Operating range of 100 m (300 ft.)
• 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
• 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
• Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
• Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
• Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries. Upgrade to the optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery to monitor battery charge status in hours and minutes, as well as battery life and health statistics.
• Rugged metal construction
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.