With an interchangeable SM58 microphone cartridge, the Shure QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
The QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems. It offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. The QLXD2/SM58 includes 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, microphone clip, and user guide.
• 24-Bit digital audio quality
• Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
• Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
• Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
• AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
• Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
• 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
• Optional Shure SB900 Li-Ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
• External charging contacts for docked charging
• Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
• Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
• Rugged metal construction
• Frequency and power lockout
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.