The Shure P9RA+ is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers premium features like RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, all packed in the thinnest form factor available. Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference. The P9R is compatible with all Shure SCL Sound Isolating Earphones, designed specifically for use with Shure PSM systems.
• Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
• Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent audio clarity and detail
• RF Scan: stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
• Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload
• Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
• Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link
• Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
• Audio level and battery life metering
• Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB @ 10 kHz)
• Volume and balance controls
• Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability