Powerful handheld transmitter with a lightweight black aluminum housing, increased bandwidth and transmission power, ready to take the world’s biggest live stages. For evolution wireless G4 500 Series systems.
• Your choice of Sennheiser‘s renowned state-of-the-art e 935, e 945, e 965 capsules
• Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
• Up to 32 compatible channels
• Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
• Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
• High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
What's in the box?
• SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter
• MZQ 1 microphone clamp
• 2 AA batteries
CONSUMER ALERT: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the personal nature of in-ear earphones and earbuds, they are not returnable.