Best choice for your business, top of the class in education. The G4 300 Series uses the power of an increased switching bandwidth of up to 88 MHz. New frequency ranges allow to operate multi-channel setups with dozens of channels while securing reliable operation - despite digital dividend. Moderators and presenters love working with G4. The aluminum housing of the handheld transmitter is not just robust but also lightweight for long speeches, whereas the noiseless mute switch ensures full control.
• Easy to use, fast setup time
• Integrated network port allows control, monitoring and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit
• Broad range of products and existing accessories allows usage in any kind of environment
• Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
• Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
• Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
• Compatible with wireless speaker system LSP 500 PRO
• RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter
What's in the box?
• EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
• SKM 300 G4-S handheld transmitter
• MME 865-1 microphone head
• GA 3 rackmount set
• MZQ 1 microphone clamp
• Power supply
• 2 AA batteries
• 2 rod antennas
CONSUMER ALERT: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the personal nature of in-ear earphones and earbuds, they are not returnable.