The PreSonus 24-channel Series III StudioLive 24R is both a versatile AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and the most powerful rack mixer in its class. It can operate as a simple stage box or as a combined stage box/monitor mixer, including remote control of the preamps and phantom power from the Series III console. As with Series III consoles, it's fully recallable and features a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel; 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 4 fixed subgroups; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 40x40 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 24R features an onboard stereo SD recorder.
• AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles with simple stage box mode and stage box + monitor mixer mode
• Fully recallable, 32-channel, Series III digital rack mixer (24 mic/line inputs + 8 digital channels)
• 26 total inputs, including 24 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
• 16 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) and 4 dedicated subgroups
• 40x40 USB 2.0 recording interface and 55x55 AVB recording interface
• Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch, and Android