Compact and lightweight, PreSonus AIR12 active loudspeakers provide a rich low-end and natural high-frequency extension in an enclosure that easily fits in the backseat of your car. Featuring a 12-inch woofer and 1.35-inch tweeter, the AIR12 is backed by a unique 1,200W amplifier configuration that utilizes a Class D amplifier efficiently driving the low-end, while a Class AB amp powers the high-frequency driver, delivering a more natural-sounding high-frequency response. Customized presets are provided for front-of-house use, floor wedge placement, music playback, enhanced low-end warmth, and improved speech intelligibility. EQ controls compensate for room anomalies. Location presets optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations. The AIR12 offers the power and tools you need for both mobile and installed sound.
• 12-inch custom low-frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
• 1.35-inch high-frequency compression driver
• 90 degree horizontal dispersion x 60 degree vertical dispersion
• Hybrid "best of both worlds" 1200W power amp configuration
• Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and 1/4" inputs, plus a stereo 1/8" input
• Easy-to-use DSP performance presets