The CR-8S is a great choice when you need a cardioid earworn microphone to pick up sounds predominately from one direction. No need to force the earset microphone in front of the mouth either - it is designed to rest at the corner of the mouth to maintain its low-profile appearance.
The CR-8S is an exceptionally durable microphone ideal for producing performance grade audio quality that is typically only experienced using a larger format microphone. This earworn microphone features our renowned 'Unbreakable Boom' bendable to 360 degrees without breakage. Because of its pickup pattern, this cardioid earworn microphone is well suited for high noise environments and live productions. The CR-8S earworn microphone can be worn either over the left or right ear, or as a dual earset microphone option giving users four (4) ways to wear it. User-friendly X-connector design allows for instant compatibility with numerous wireless systems with a simple swap of the connector.
• Mic element measures only 4mm in diameter
• Bendable boom up to 360 degrees
• 135dB max SPL
• Optimal gain before feedback
• Flexible left or right ear design
• Available in colors beige and black
• Converts to earset microphone- dual ear option
• Interchangeable X-Connectors compatible for all popular wireless systems including Shure, Sennheiser and Audio-Technica