The CR-8L cardioid lavalier microphone is one of the best choices for amplification in high volume situations where gain before feedback is a problem. The results you get from the miniature size of this cardioid lavalier are more than you would expect.
The CR-8L is a miniature microphone that can be concealed in hair or clothing to be nearly invisible to a theatre or TV audience. Performers and actors may prefer the CR-8L lavalier microphone because of its extremely small format of a mere 4mm in diameter, and its surprising capability to handle up to 135dB max SPL. For wireless compatibility, each cardioid lavalier comes with a user-friendly X-Connector that is interchangeable for pairing with any number of popular wireless systems on the market.
• Mic element measures only 4mm in diameter
• 135dB max SPL
• Optimal gain before feedback
• Flexible left or right ear design
• Available in colors beige and black
• Interchangeable X-Connectors compatible for all popular wireless systems including Shure, Sennheiser and Audio-Technica