The Point Source Audio CO-6 earset mic features equivalent speech optimized characteristics at a maximum 125dB SPL, but includes all the premium attributes that come with the celebrated 'unbreakable boom'. The CO-6 Earworn Microphone is designed for vocal reinforcement for church liturgy, singing, aerobics instruction, lecturing, sports-casting and other applications that require high quality vocal pick up in a hands-free environment. The boom life is prolonged with the enhanced durability of the completely bendable boom. The convenient placement near the mouth greatly reduces noise from wind and clothing. Additionally, its distinguishing clarity in close-talk operation and excellent gain before feedback make it suitable for applications where higher degrees of speech intelligibility are desired.
• Bendable boom up to 360 degrees
• Optimized for clarity
• Increased gain before feedback
• Flexible left or right ear design
• Available in beige or black
• Converts to earset microphone- dual ear option
• Compatible for most popular wireless systems including Shure, Sennheiser and Audio-Technica