The Point Source Audio CO-3 Microphone is our entry-level earworn microphone designed for speech reinforcement for church liturgy, lecturing, and other applications that require good quality vocal pick up in a hands-free environment. It has an omnidirectional polar pattern which allows a full 360 degree pick up of sound providing a natural blend of voice and ambience. The design of the CO-3 earworn microphone lends itself to reduced speech produced "popping sounds" and voice overloads in close mic applications and the convenient placement near the mouth greatly reduces noise from wind and clothing. Its distinguishing clarity in close talk operation and excellent gain before feedback make it suitable for applications where higher degrees of speech intelligibility are desired.
• Ultra low profile
• Very affordable earworn or earset solution
• Increased gain before feedback
• Stationary left-ear boom - no adjustments necessary
• Available in beige or black
• Converts to dual earset microphone- left ear option
• Compatible for most popular wireless systems including Shure, Sennheiser and Audio-Technica