The Matrox Monarch HD is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers to stream a live event while simultaneously recording a higher, master quality version for post-event editing or archiving. Webcasting to YouTube and Facebook Live is easy for these popular platforms. All that’s needed is to set up the device once with these accounts and it’s automatically retained for subsequent streams.
From any HDMI input source such as a camera or switcher, Matrox Monarch HD generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP or RTMP protocols. While encoding the video at bitrates suitable for live streaming, Matrox Monarch HD simultaneously records a high-quality MP4 or MOV file to an SD card, a USB drive, or a network-mapped drive. Matrox Monarch HD is remotely controlled using any computer or mobile device with a web browser.
• Simultaneous Live Streaming and Recording
• HDMI Input and Output
• Up to 20Mbps Streaming/30Mbps Recording
• H.264 RTSP/RTMP Compliant Streaming
• H.264 MP4 Recording with 2 Ch AAC Audio
• Multi-Tap 10-Bit Scaler & De-Interlacer
• Web UI Accessible on Phone, Tablet, PC
• Start/Stop Front Panel Push Buttons