Designed to fulfill the demand for an ultra-bright, compact, tour-worthy moving head, the Martin ERA 800 Performance combines a feature-loaded, rugged, yet cost-efficient profile for entertainment and rental applications.
It features a highly efficient, super-bright 800W white LED engine that produces a bright, sharp 6,500K gobo projection with a flat field. Additional benefits include 1:8 zoom, electronic dimming and strobe, full CMY color mixing and separate color wheel, variable color temperature control, animation wheel, iris for beam adjustment and fixed and rotating gobo wheels, loaded with user-favorite gobos from the renowned Martin MAC range that include a wide variety of effects, especially when combined with the two included rotating prisms and soft and heavy frost filters.
The ERA 800 Performance includes a full curtain framing system which offers lighting designers a high degree of flexibility to achieve precise looks on stage.
Perfect for big, stadium-sized stage and live productions, the Martin ERA 800 Performance is ideal for a long list of scenarios, requiring an extremely bright, yet truly versatile LED profile that offers near limitless design and usage potential.
• Bright 800 watt / 6,500K LED light source
• 34,000 lumen output
• Crisp optics with flat field
• 1:8 Fast zoom
• Fat beam look with 160 mm front lens
• Vibrant CMY color mixing with a superior palette of colors matching the MAC range
• Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
• 6-slot color wheel for added color choice and split color effects
• Full Curtain Framing blades with 60° rotation of entire system for flexible shape generation
• 6 rotating/indexing gobos made of renowned Martin glass
• 7 static gobos for great morphing effects
• Animation wheel with continuous bi-directional rotation
• Iris – Fast and tight iris
• Two prisms - 4-facet and linear – rotation and index control for dynamic effects
• Soft frost – A light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge
• Heavy frost – for wash light effects
• Compact and low weight design
- Opens in a new window.