The Marshall ML-702 is a dual 7" LCD professional broadcast monitor with a feature-packed, economical solution perfect for fly-packs, control rooms, routing rooms, and countless other video system applications. Looping video inputs set this product apart from similar-looking products. Standard power and tally connections and a logical menu structure make this display an easy choice for flexible system designs.
• Dual 7" displays, 1920x1080, 1100:1 contrast ratio, 450 cd/m² brightness
• Each screen supports SDI, HDMI, and CVBS inputs, all with looping outputs
• 3G-SDI and HDMI up to 3840 x 2160p30 and 4096 x 2160p30.
• Two bar audio overlay
• Tilting rack mount in a compact size
• Bright displays with very good viewing angle
• Dual power inputs
• Front panel control plus Ethernet control
• Front panel headphone jacks
• Four user-defined function buttons
• On-screen Tally borders
• Histogram, marker, focus peaking and more