The Marshall CV730-NDIW NDI|HX PTZ camera features a 9 million-pixel sensor with a long 30x optical zoom range and flexible simultaneous 12GSDI and HDMI outputs with NDI|HX and USB3 capability. The crystal-clear UHD (4K) images up to 3840x2160p at 60fps offers a professional camera source to any production. NDI|HX delivers low latency, high quality, frame-accurate video, and audio in real time to IP workflows. NDI5.5 and NDI|Tools opens the ability to integrate more video devices and applications into your production workflow.
• 9.2 Megapixel Sony UHD sensor (1/1.8")
• 30x optical zoom (6.5mm~202mm) starting at 65° H.AOV
• Smart Auto-Focus System; AI-enabled focus ensures faces stay in focus
• 340° pan & 120° tilt range with select-able transition speeds (5~300° per second)
• 12G/6G/3G-SDI, HDMI2.0, USB3.0 and NDI|HX2 simultaneous outputs
• 3840x2160p (UHD), 1920x1080p (HD), 1920x1080i (HD) & 1280x720p
• 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25fps options up to 4K60 and HD60
• 3.5mm TRS Stereo Audio over I/O cable (Mic/Line)
• 12V Power Supply included and PoE++ (IEEE802.3bt)
• Min. Illumination - 0.05 lux (F1.6, 50IRE, 30fps)
Best of Class
Featuring output selections of 12GSDI, HDMI, IP and USB3.0 from a professional grade 1/1.8" Sony sensor with 9.2 million pixels and smooth synchronous movements. CV730-NDIW is the first to deliver UHD60 performance with NDI|HX2 ease-of-use delivering crystal-clear images up to 3840x2160p at 60fps. NDI|HX2 provides Video, Audio, Control, Tally and Power over one Ethernet cable for remote broadcast-style adjust & match settings control.
Flexible Zoom Range
Constructed with a precision 30x optical zoom range starting at just under 65° horizontal angle-of-view at 6.5mm all the way out to 202mm which captures a crystal clear head & shoulder shot at very long distances.
Ease of Use
Install one-cable to camera with NDI|HX2 for all functions, simple connect to any Ethernet port - THAT'S IT - or use Ethernet for PoE++/Preview and other outputs (12GSDI/HDMI) for simultaneous workflows for streaming, production, or archiving.
Professional Broadcast Performance
Marshall Camera Division continues to develop cutting edge camera products to follow the heritage of Marshall broadcast quality incorporating reliability, durability, flexibility and most importantly affordability. CV730-NDIW constitutes the World's first NDI|HX2 PTZ camera with Ultra-HD video quality at 60fps.