The Marshall CV730-ND3W PTZ cameras feature a 9 million-pixel sensor with a long 30x optical zoom range and flexible simultaneous 12GSDI and HDMI outputs with NDI|HX3 and USB3 capability. The crystal-clear UHD (4K) images up to 3840x2160p at 60fps offers a professional camera source to any production. NDI|HX3 delivers low latency, high quality, frame-accurate video, and audio in real time to IP workflows. NDI5.5 and NDI|Tools opens the ability to integrate more video devices and applications into your production workflow.
• 9.2 Megapixel Sony UHD sensor (1/1.8")
• 30x optical zoom (6.5mm~202mm) starting at 65° H.AOV
• Smart Auto-Focus System; AI-enabled focus ensures faces stay in focus
• 340° pan & 120° tilt range with select-able transition speeds (5~300° per second)
• 12G/6G/3G-SDI, HDMI2.0, USB3.0 and NDI|HX3 simultaneous outputs
• 3840x2160p (UHD), 1920x1080p (HD), 1920x1080i (HD) & 1280x720p
• 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25fps options up to 4K60 and HD60
• 3.5mm TRS Stereo Audio over I/O cable (Mic/Line)
• 12V Power Supply included and PoE++ (IEEE802.3bt)
• Min. Illumination - 0.05 lux (F1.6, 50IRE, 30fps)
Best of Class
Featuring output selections of 12GSDI, HDMI, IP and USB3.0 from a professional grade 1/1.8" Sony sensor with 9.2 million pixels and smooth synchronous movements. CV730-ND3 is the first to deliver UHD60 performance with NDI|HX3 ease-of-use delivering crystal-clear images up to 3840x2160p at 60fps. NDI|HX3 provides Video, Audio, Control, Tally and Power over one Ethernet cable for remote broadcast-style adjust & match settings control.
Flexible Zoom Range
Constructed with a precision 30x optical zoom range starting at just under 65° horizontal angle-of-view at 6.5mm all the way out to 202mm which captures a crystal clear head & shoulder shot at very long distances.
Ease of Use
Install one-cable to camera for NDI|HX3 to operate all functions - THAT'S IT - or use Ethernet for PoE/Preview and other outputs (12GSDI/HDMI) for simultaneous output workflows for streaming, production, or archiving.
Professional Broadcast Performance
Marshall Camera Division continues to develop cutting edge camera products to follow the heritage of broadcast quality incorporating reliability, durability, flexibility with feature sets that matter to our industry partners.