The Marshall CV620-TBI PTZ camera features an ability to automatically track, follow and frame presenters using AI facial learning process for more accurate and smoother self-adjusting maneuvers. Equipped with a more than capable 20x optical zoom range from 60-degrees wide open to roughly 3-degrees telephoto. Flexible networkable IP interface with simultaneous 3GSDI and HDMI outputs. One ethernet cable installation with PoE+ simplifies setup and operation.
• Accurately follow and frame subjects using AI facial learning technology
• 2 Megapixel HD Sensor (1/2.8") - 1080p & 720p (progressive), 1080i (interlaced)
• 60, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25 frames per second in all resolutions
• 3GSDI, HDMI and IP (H.264) simultaneous outputs
• 20x optical zoom (5.3mm~110mm) starting at 60° H.AOV
• 340° pan and 120° tilt range with selectable PTZ maneuver speeds
• IP formats: DHCP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, NTP, RTSP, TCP, SRT, MPEG-TS, RTMP, RTMPS
• 3.5mm TRS Stereo Audio Input (Mic/Line) embedding on all available outputs
• PoE+ (IEEE802.3at), DC: 20W (max), PoE: 23W (max)
• Weight: 2kg, Dims: 185 x 186 x 174 mm, Operating Temp: 0-40° C
AI Track, Follow and Frame
Designed to auto-track, follow and frame presenters using more natural and smooth maneuvers. Utilizing new AI technology to recognize faces and learn movement dynamics of the subject to anticipate motion, accurately follow and frame subjects with smooth transitions, therefore reducing viewer irritation and fatigue.
Crisp Full-HD Video Output
The CV620 is built around a professional-grade 2-Megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sony sensor with smooth 20x Optical Zoom (5.3~110mm) producing clear HD video up to 1920x1080p60fps, 1920x1080i and 1280x720p. Smart AI auto-focus identifies faces and maintains accurate and sharp focus of subjects.
Versatile Camera Position
The CV620 is equipped with synchronous pan, tilt, and zoom motors with various speed adjustment for smooth and silent camera movements during operation. Ultra-wide 340° pan range and 120° tilt provides a wide range of movement. 20X optical zoom provides flexibility from 5.3mm to 110mm, maintaining image crispness in wide and tight shots.