The Marshall CV420Ne is a compact and durable streaming camera with a large 9.2 megapixel 1/1.8" sensor size and ultra-wide 100 degree angle-of-view lens with zero curvature. CV420Ne comes with a CVM-5 monitor mount or it can be installed on any 1/4"-20 camera mount including tripods, fixed mounts, and many others. Crystal clear UHD and HD images through the super-efficient NDI|HX3 stream codec or USB connectivity and HDMI output for traditional workflows.
• Sony 1/1.8" 4K sensor
• 9.2 million pixels with large pixel size
• 4.5mm lens with 100° H.AOV (no curvature) + 12x clear digital zoom
• ePTZ maneuverable with HD images within UHD sensor with savable presets
• Control options: NDI|Tools, IR remote, UVC and ONVIF
• Video output up to 3840x2160p at 60fps, 1080p, 1080i & 720p
• Video output options of USB + HDMI or NDI|HX3 + HDMI
• Low latency, lossless NDI|HX3 streaming over challenging networks
• Low Light sensitivity (0.05 Lux) and Wide Dynamic Range
• 3.5mm Microphone & Line Level audio input for IP and HDMI streams
• Environmental: operating 0°C ~ 40°C, storage -20°C ~ 60°C
• Power Consumption: 11W via PoE, and 10W via DC (12V)
• Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D.) – 30cm
Crystal Clear 4K Images with Wide AOV
Incorporating a 1/1.8" 4K sensor with over 9.2 million pixels delivers unparalleled clarity and performance even in challenging light conditions. Starting at a 100° angle-of-view CV420Ne delivers an ultra-wide perspective with no curvature.
CV605 - Flexible USB 3.0 + HDMI + IP options
Flexible Workflow Options
The flexibility to stream content over IP (HEVC) with an HDMI simultaneous output, or USB3.0 with a simultaneous HDMI output offers flexibility for media streaming and collaboration from one camera. Stream live to YouTube, Livestream, Facebook (Meta), or Twitch while capturing local HDMI content and workflow manipulation.
ePTZ with Digital Pan, Tilt and Zoom
Utilizing a large Sony 1/1.8" 4K sensor opens optional ePTZ maneuverability of HD images within the 4K sensor space. Controllable remotely via VMS, GUI, or Visca over IP command from 3rd party control decks as well as UVC commands over USB. Hardware control from Marshall VS-PTC-IP controller via IP and locally by IR remote included in box.
Durable, Flexible, Powerful
The CV420Ne is built into a compact and durable body with rear I/O protection wings. Marshall CVM-5 monitor mount and desktop stand is included (free) as well as IR remote for local setup and control. Compact, durable and powerful tool for a wide variety of streaming applications.