The Listen LS-53 comes equipped with the LR-4200-072 receiver, Listen's new generation of personal listening products, iDSP or Intelligent Digital Signal Processing. The iDSP 72MHz receiver revolutionizes how an RF system works, offering precise clarity with 20 dB less hiss than other RF receivers.
The new integrated neck loop improves the experience for people who have hearing aids and cochlear implants with telecoils. Sleek and small, the iDSP receiver has a field replaceable, non-proprietary rechargeable lithium-ion battery, making obsolete the use of alkaline and NiMH batteries. Battery life is eight hours, with a 2.5-hour charge time.
The result is an innovative personal listening technology and solution that delivers an exceptional listening experience for end users and an optimal experience for the venues that provide listening devices.
Venues will find this system ideal when the receiver channel is not changed regularly by the user, locking on one channel is needed, but programming multiple channels are not, and for applications like: assistive listening, single channel language interpretation, and personal use.
The included integrated neck loop/lanyard and signage ensures the system meets the minimum legislative requirements for venues with a capacity up to 100. Telescoping antenna gives smaller venues the option for using the transmitter within a 700 ft. (213.4 m) range.
• Advanced DSP SQTM noise reduction technology delivers 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device
• Integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users
• Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
• Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support
• Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in the landfill
• Ensures public venues deliver an exceptional listening experience while meeting new legislative requirements for assistive listening
• One (1) LT-800-072-01 Stationary RF Transmitter (72 MHz)
• One (1) LA-106 Telescoping Top Mounted Antenna (72 MHz)
• Four (4) LR-4200-072 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72 MHz)
• Four (4) LA-401 Universal Ear Speaker
• Two (2) LA-430 Intelligent Earphone/Neck Loop Lanyard
• One (1) LA-423 4-Port USB Charger
• One (1) LPT-A107-B Dual RCA to Dual RCA Cable 6.6 ft. (2 m)
• One (1) LA-304 Assistive Listening Notification Signage Kit