The Kramer VP-200AK is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio. It takes a computer graphics video and stereo audio input and outputs two computer graphics video, two balanced, and two unbalanced stereo audio signals.
• High Bandwidth - 510MHz (-3dB).
• HDTV Compatible.
• Audio Outputs - Simultaneous balanced and unbalanced stereo.
• EQ (Peaking Control) Audio Level (Gain) Controls.
• Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled via internal switches.
• ID Bit Control.
• Size - Compact TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
• Rental and staging systems
• Schools, religious institutions, corporate applications