The Kramer PT-5T and PT-5R are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for infrared signals. The units control up to five devices via their own remote control IR transmitters at distances of up to 250m (820ft) over twisted pair cable.
• Sold as a Pair.
• Multi-Unit IR Control - Controls 2 local and 3 remote devices (DVDs, amplifiers, air conditioners, etc.) over their IR ports.
• Range - Up to 250m (820ft) via twisted pair.
• Flexible Operation - Operates devices that are stacked away in closets, cabinets and other rooms.
• PT-5T - Input: 1 IR receiver on a 3.5mm mini jack; outputs: 2 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini jacks; 1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector.
• PT-5R - Input: 1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector; outputs: 3 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini jacks.
• Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
• Size - Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
• High-quality home theater installations.
• Studios, airports, offices and hospitals.
• Security and military applications.