The Kramer KDS−10 is an advanced, dual stream transceiver for streaming 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video signals via Ethernet over copper cable. KDS−10 can be set as either an encoder or decoder. As an encoder, it encodes and streams one or two HDMI inputs over an IP network. As a decoder, it receives the encoded signal, decodes it and outputs it to an HDMI output.
• Advanced Video Streaming Transceiver — Streams up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution signals over a 1G network interface, when streaming one source and 4K@30Hz (4:2:0) when streaming two sources.
• Multi–Standard Video Coding — Configure the transceivers according to your needs to stream using either H.264 or H.265.
• Flexible Input and Output Options — Includes two HDMI inputs that can be streamed alternately or simultaneously.
• Streaming Support — Unicast and multicast over RTP (Real–Time Protocol).
• Flexible Analog Audio Embedding and De–embedding — When in encoding mode, you can select the balanced analog audio input to embed into the streaming HDMI output signal. When in decoding mode, you can extract the HDMI audio signal and output it as balanced analog audio.
• Convenient and Comprehensive Control — Control the unit using intuitive embedded web pages or Protocol 3000 API commands via Ethernet.
• Simple System Management — Remote system management support to enable quick and efficient remote system and device life–cycle management.