The Hall Technologies VERSA-4K family extends and switches multiple 4K HDMI video streams and USB data to virtually an unlimited number of receivers on a simple Gigabit network. Bidirectional IR, RS-232, and auxiliary stereo audio can also be extended.
In a 1-to-1 setup (one Sender to one Receiver) no external network equipment is needed, just connect a Cat6 cable up to 120 meters (400 ft) between the two ends. In a many-to-many setup, a dedicated gigabit network switch (with IGMP and Jumbo-frame support) is required. Each VERSA-4K includes a power supply adapter, however, if the network switch provides PoE, connection of the power adapter is not required. Users can route the video from up to 64 senders to virtually unlimited receivers.
The Sender can accept any HDMI resolution including 4K, 60 Hz 4:4:4 with HDCP 2.2 and it includes an HDMI video loop output together with extracted HDMI audio in analog format for maximum flexibility. The Receiver also includes extracted HDMI audio output and provides a scaled video output with maximum resolution of 4K, 30 Hz 4:4:4 . There are 4 USB ports available on the Receiver, two dedicated for use with keyboard and mouse (auto switching based on user activity) and two general purpose USB 2.0 port that support touch screens, memory devices, audio capture, and many other USB device functions.
Both the Sender and Receiver provide a two-line front panel character-LCD that can be used to easily configure parameters such as IP settings, video multicast channel selection, assignment of device names, and more. Receivers also include an IR remote controller that can be used to easily switch the video among Senders.
Free PC GUI is available with many unique and advanced features to ease setup and configuration. The VERSA-4K is perfect for applications such as: Interactive digital signage, KVM extension, virtual matrix switching, USB over LAN extension, and much more.
• Extend and switch multiple 4K HDMI video and USB on a simple Gigabit LAN
• Can be used without a LAN for point-to-point extension on Cat6
• Low latency video and audio
• Video rotation and flipping (horizontal and vertical)
• User configurable video-wall processor
• Extends signals up to 120 meters (400 ft)
• HDMI video loop output on the Sender
• Extracted HDMI audio in stereo analog format on both Sender and Receiver
• 4 USB ports on the Receiver
• PoE powered. Power supply included if PoE is not available
• USB Device Class Filtering (to exclude devices like USB flash memory)
• CEC, IR, and R-232 Serial over IP for control
• Automatic KVM switching (when multiple receivers are routed to one source)
• Telnet and integrated Web GUI control
• Front panel LCD for configuration of IP parameters and status indication
• Receivers include small IR remote controller for switching channels
• Free PC GUI with advanced features to ease setup and configuration
• Sender accepts a max resolution of 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 on its input and loop output
• Receiver outputs a max resolution of 4K 30Hz 4:4:4
• HDCP2.2 and 1.4 compliant