The Hall Technologies FHD264 is a family of HDMI over LAN Senders (encoders) and Receivers (decoders) utilizing advanced video encoding techniques in order to distribute up to 64 Full-HD video signals to hundreds of displays on a simple 1 Gigabit local area network(LAN). They also extend Serial RS-232 communications and IR remote signals. HDMI Audio is extracted and available on a convenient 3.5mm stereo jack on both the Sender and the Receiver. The FHD264-S Sender also provides local HDMI output.
Each device provides a two-line front panel LCD that can be used to easily configure or monitor parameters such as IP settings, multicast group selection, assignment of device names, and more. This eliminates the usual installation challenges of finding and configuring devices on the network for the first time. With the front panel LCD, users can see and assign configuration parameters with ease.
The RS-232 serial ports on each unit can be used in SoIP mode (Serial over IP). This allows 3rd party IP controllers to directly control peripheral equipment via RS-232. For example if the RS-232 of a receiver is connected to a video projector, you can turn the projector on or off via telnet commands sent to the FHD264 Receiver.
All devices support IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet). So when connected to a network switch with PoE, no power supply needs to be connected to the FHD264 devices. A power supply is included for customers that may not have PoE on their network.
• Create a virtual video matrix with up to 64 Senders and 250 Receivers
• Works on affordable 1Gig network infrastructure
• Front panel LCD for configuration of IP parameters, and status indication
• HDMI loop output connector on FHD264-S Sender
• HDMI Audio output on each device using 3.5mm stereo connector
• PoE ready. Power supply not needed when connected to LAN with PoE
• Model FHD264 (-S or -R)
• 5V DC Power Supply (Used only if no POE is available)
• IR Emitter Cable (-S only)
• IR Detector Cable (-R only)
• IR Remote Controller (-R only)
• Set of mounting bracket hardware (-S and -R)
• User’s Manual
- Opens in a new window.