The Hall Technologies DSCV2-70-TX is a double gang HDBaseT wall plate transmitter designed to work with the DSCV-70-RX receiver. When purchased together, the Discovery 2 Kit is a cost-effective 4K video extension solution with flexible USB and HDMI capabilities for software video conferencing and audio extraction.
The Discovery Series includes a receiver and two HDBaseT wall plate transmitter options that pairs natively with soft-codec video conferencing applications such as Zoom, Teams, Skype, WebEx and more. These kits were designed specifically to address signal extension for multiple participants in classrooms, huddle spaces, or conference rooms.
• 2 HDMI inputs, 1 USB Host input, 1 USB-C input
• Supports automatic/manual switching
• 2-gang US standard design
• Transmits 4K signal up to 40m/131ft via a single Cat 6a/7 cable
• Transmits 1080p signal up to 70m/230ft via a single Cat 6a/7 cable
• Audio extraction at the receiver to engage with a complete room audio system
• High-speed USB 2.0 pass-through and RS232 pass-through over HDBT
• Transmitter can be powered by the receiver via oneway PoH
• Supports firmware upgrade through the RS232 port