The FSR 8K Next Generation Digital Ribbon Cables with CoilGuard utilize a proprietary technology to allow high-speed and high-definition HDMI signal transmission over distances of up to 100 ft. The CoilGuard is suitable for rough service and a short-term load limit of 2000N/100mm (450lb./4"). This durable cable is fitted with a stainless steel reinforced inner jacket and a discreet outer black jacket that allows the cable to withstand rough service and blend in after installation.
The hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 48 Gbps video bandwidth when directly connected or 18 Gbps when 6' copper cables are added to ends. They can easily handle up to 8k 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI video and are eARC compatible.
The advanced technology inside the cables use four glass fibers, seven copper wires, and supply the necessary power to the embedded circuitry at both ends of the cable. They also meet the HDMI and HDCP testing standards. The connector shells are labeled Source and Display to aid in proper connections.
• First Ultra High Speed Certified Active Optical (only 10m & 15m cables)
• Video resolution up to 8K 60Hz 4:4:4 uncompressed HDMI video
• Supports all HDCP versions
• Supports a bandwidth of 48 Gbps
• Lengths from 10m to 30m
• Discreet stainless steel reinforced inner jacket
• Enhanced Pull Strength of 100 lb.
• Suitable for Rough Service. Short term load limit of 2000N/100mm (450lb./4")
• Supports DDC for HDCP, EDID, PCM, Dolby, DTSHD and True HD audio
• Overcomes distance limitations of conventional HDMI cables
• UL Listed and Plenum Rated
• eARC Compatible