EIGHT-CHANNEL MIC PREAMP WITH A-D/D-A CONVERSION AND ANALOG COMPRESSION
• Eight natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps
• Flexible analog compression on every channel
• Eight balanced line inputs
• Focusrite precision A-D/-DA conversion up to sample rates of 192kHz
EIGHT SCARLETT MIC PREAMPS
Building on the features of the Scarlett OctoPre, Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic brings you the ultimate Scarlett expansion with eight Scarlett mic preamps and analog compression on every input channel providing a musical, soft-knee style of compression for more subtle control of your dynamics. The MORE button then allows you to double the ratio for more aggressive compression effects.
DUAL HIGH-HEADROOM INSTRUMENT INPUTS
Two high-headroom instrument inputs will handle high-output guitar pickups. Don't forget to engage a bit of compression, great for controlling the dynamics of electric basses and guitars.
EXPAND THE NUMBER OF OUTPUTS IN YOUR STUDIO
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic's eight analog outputs can be sourced either directly from the mic preamps for live use, or via the ADAT inputs to give you eight more analog outputs channels from your DAW.
ENJOY THREE YEARS OF WARRANTY
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on our three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO START RECORDING RIGHT, NOW
There’s no better way to step into studio recording. Included with your Scarlett interface comes some of the most loved tools in the business, including: Hitmaker Expansion, Ableton® Live Lite™, Focusrite Plug-in Collective, Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription, and Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic
• Power cable
• ADAT cable sold separately.
• Hitmaker Expansion: features exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
• Focusrite Plug-in Collective: get a new plug-in and exclusive offers from a new partner every few months.