The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 sounds great, with enough I/O to record a full band straight out of the box. Air mode recreates the legendary effect of Focusrite's ISA mic pres and makes vocals and guitars shine. The high-impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs are great for recording guitar or bass without clipping. Ten balanced outputs, with Anti Thump speaker switching, are hum-free for pristine monitoring and are ideal as FX sends. Two powerful headphone outputs with individual level controls let you monitor, mix and master however you want. Built-in talkback mic makes it easy to talk to your band during busy recording sessions. Loopback makes streaming and sampling simple. And it comes with some of the best-loved tools in the business, including Ableton Live Lite, Avid Pro Tools Artist and Hitmaker Expansion – with plugins from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, Brainworx®, Softube®, Landr, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
• 8 inputs and 10 outputs; 8 3rd Generation mic pres, 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs, and 10 balanced outputs plus ADAT input and output for up to 8 more channels each way.
• Air Mode breathes life into vocals and acoustic instruments.
• 24-bit/192 kHz converters deliver studio-quality sound.
• Two powerful headphone outputs with independent level controls.
• Focusrite Control makes it easy to route audio and create the perfect monitor mix.
• Loopback makes streaming and sampling simple.
• Built-in talkback mic.
• Flexible connectivity, with MIDI and S/PDIF.
• USB-C connectivity, compatible with MacOS and Windows.
• Includes Ableton Live Lite, three months of Pro Tools Artist, and the Hitmaker Expansion, with plugins from Antares, Softube, Landr, XLN Audio and more.
• 3-year warranty and award-winning customer support for life.