The Focusrite Clarett+ OctoPre has been meticulously engineered to bring authentic large-format studio sound to any ADAT enabled interface. All-analog Air mode, with impedance switching, recreates the legendary effect of Focusrite's ISA mic pres, adding clarity and presence to drums, guitars and vocals. Two JFET instrument inputs capture the true characteristics of guitars, just like plugging into an amp. High-quality A-D/D-A converters brings audio clarity to studio tracking sessions with high dynamic range, ultra-low noise, and ultra-low distortion. Ten balanced outputs are hum-free for pristine monitoring, mixing and mastering with studio monitors. Add Clarett+ OctoPre to a 2Pre, 4Pre or 8Pre to expand your I/O easily and consistently via ADAT. Record the whole band together while maintaining analog purity and clarity as well as bringing the classic Focusrite Studio Console sound to your recordings.
• 8 inputs, 8 outputs; 8 Clarett mic pres with 2 Hi-Z JFET instrument inputs, 8 balanced outputs and 8-in, 8-out over ADAT.
• All-analog Air mode, with impedance switching, adds presence and clarity to your recordings, recreating the legendary character of the ISA.
• Low distortion, 24-bit/192 kHz converters with up to 124dB dynamic range deliver incredible sound quality.
• High-quality inserts preserve the sound of your studio outboard, and effortlessly bring your favorite hardware into your session.
• ADAT connectivity to bring pure sound to any studio.
• 3-year warranty and award-winning customer support for life.