The Eiki EK-307W "Meeting Room" Series projector offers cost-effective performance with high-contrast durable LCD panels, Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery compatibility.
• 6000 Center lumens bright with 80% uniformity and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
• Native WXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
• Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
• HDMI with MHL (Mobile High-Def. Link) displays HD Video from Smartphones & Tablets.
• Convenient mid-range (1.6:1) manual zoom and focus lens.
• Horizontal, Vertical & Corner Keystone Correction. Curved Correction.
• Horizontal, Vertical Power Lens Shift.
• Wired network control.
• Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
• Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
• Built-in 10 Watt sound system.
• Closed Caption decoding (NTSC).
• Side-accessed air filter & top accessed lamp for ease of maintenance.
• Auto input selection.
• Built-in Test Patterns.
• Security bar. Kensington MicroSaver security slot. PIN lock.
3 year / 6000 hours (whichever occurs first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, 5.0 ft. (1.5 m) HDMI Cable, 6.0 ft (1.8 m) Detachable Power Cord, Remote Control (with 2 AAA Batteries).
Optional Accessories: Replacement Lamp, Component Video Cable (3RCA to Dsub15), S-Video Cable (S-Video to Dsub15), Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post and Plate, Soft Carry Bag.