Earthworks cardioid microphones have patented near-perfect cardioid patterns. The sound across the entire front hemisphere is remarkably uniform and is flatter at 90 degrees than most microphones are on-axis. The SR Series have an incredible transparent sound quality, offering near-perfect polar response and high rejection of sounds at the rear of the microphone, resulting in less leakage and more gain before feedback. Engineered to be used in our DrumKit System, but can also be used on a wide variety of instruments and vocals. Mic clip and case included.
• Ideal for drum overheads, snare, high hat and kick drum.
• Ideal for close miking other instruments such as acoustic guitar, string acoustics and amplified instruments.
• Frequency response extends to 25kHz.
• Effortlessly handle up to 145dB SPL while simultaneously revealing subtle details that other microphones mask.
• Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications.