The award-winning DPA 4099 Series, gives you a much more natural sound than any clip-on microphone or pickup. This condenser microphone rejects unwanted noise and accurately captures the true voice of your acoustic instrument.
• CORE by DPA technology inside
• Supercardioid condenser microphone
• Handles high SPLs
• Superior gain-before-feedback
• Flexible and easy mounting
• Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
• Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
• IP 58 Certified
• 2 year warranty
The 4099 is already the recognized standard for this type of microphone and the CORE version adds just another layer of sound quality that further distances this mic from its competitors. 4099 CORE brings more clarity and details to your music, across the entire dynamic range. Anyone looking for the very highest sound quality should choose CORE – every musician, live sound engineer and anyone else who takes pride in quality audio.
CORE by DPA is a powerful new technology at the heart of DPA miniature microphones. We’ve minimized distortion. From pianissimo to forte, you will experience increased clarity and openness.
From the piano to guitar; strings to woodwinds; brass to percussion, the 4099 Series sounds equally impressive on them all. This one microphone model can beautifully reinforce an entire orchestra. You can move the mic to another instrument; just make sure you have the right type of clip to mount it correctly.
This microphone comes in two versions:
• 4099 CORE Mic, Loud SPL (red band) used to close-mike most types of instruments
• 4099 CORE Mic, Extreme SPL (yellow band) used to close-mike extremely loud instruments, such as drums and some brass