The Livemix LM-DANTE-EXP2 is a user installable option card for the MIX-16 and MIX-32. This input option card is for connecting to your Dante digital network. Audinate’s Dante technology is a widely accepted and highly reliable standard for networked audio, especially in live and studio sound applications.
When using the LM-DANTE-EXP2 Dante input option card, the Livemix system integrates seamlessly into a Dante network. All the network subscriptions can be made using the touchscreen on the Livemix CS-SOLO or CS-DUO for quick and easy setup. Channels can be setup with a single “Import 1-24” button or each channel can be individually subscribed across multiple devices. Using the Import Names feature, channel names can be assigned to the Livemix channels.
• Expands the MIX-16/MIX-32 for connection to Dante network
• Easy configuration with the Livemix CS-SOLO or CS-DUO
• 48 kHz/96 kHz 24-bit digital audio
• Easily update an analog Livemix system
• Quick setup and name importing
• Now AES67 Compatible