The Decimator Design MD-HX is a video converter that incorporates an easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you easy access to all of the features that have been unavailable without a computer until now. The days of having to play with annoying dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting are gone.
• Support both 3G level A and B on the input and output. Allowing conversion between A and B.
• Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler.
• Combines several converters for the price of one (e.g. SDI to HDMI, HDMI to SDI, Down Up Cross Converter, etc.)
• Robust Aluminum Case with easy to use LCD and button control system.
• 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1-to-4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
• The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
• Includes the same Down Up Cross Converter from our multi-award winning MD-DUCC, allowing either the HDMI or SDI input to be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
• USB port for control and firmware updates
• New Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket
• Power Supply, HDMI Cable and USB Cable