The Decimator 2 is a miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI to both HDMI and NTSC/PAL converter with simultaneous scaling on both outputs and de-embedded analog audio.
Decimator Design is an Australian based company that is dedicated to the design and manufacture of advanced video broadcast solutions. Their products have set new industry standards for high-quality, cost effective broadcast equipment. Decimator Design’s products are known worldwide for their quality and reliability, making it an easy choice for any engineer or media professional.
• Auto detects 3G, HD or SD (26 Formats in total)
• Simultaneous scaling on both the HDMI and Composite outputs
• HDMI output with optional full scaling and aspect ratio conversion
• Down-converted Composite output
• Passes EIA-708/608 Closed Captions to the Composite Output
• Full 16-Channel Audio metering displayed on the HDMI output
• Adjustable Graticules Generator displayed on the HDMI output
• Text Overlays displayed on the HDMI output
• De-Embedded analog audio is output on 2 RCA connectors
• 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loop-Through Output
• USB port for control and firmware updates
• Locking DC power socket
• Includes power supply, HDMI cable, USB cable, and mounting bracket