The Blizzard Lighting Torrent Keyframe 600 is a full-featured framing spot with a 600W white (6500K) LED optical engine. It is an ideal solution for applications in need of a professional quality fixture with intense beams, rich colors, and sharp gobos.
Framing Shutter System
It has a full blackout, 4 blade framing shutter system which allows smooth 8/16-bit control per blade, plus it can rotate +/- 45° allowing you endless possibilities to create totally unique gobo transitions, and most excellent aerial effects.
An impressive performer, it offers fast & precise 540°/270° pan/tilt movements (selectable 540°, 360°, 180° pan and 270°, 180°, 90° tilt), and provides flicker-free operation that's perfect for video with 6 different PWM settings.
There 2 DMX personalities to choose from, and its 6-button touch screen menu allows easy navigation of manual settings. It features 3/5-pin DMX in/out + powerCON TRUE1-compatible in/out, and Art-Net support via RJ45 in/out.
Road Case Included
Each Torrent Keyframe 600 comes with a single fixture, front-loading ATA spec road case. Features of the case include 3/8" plywood construction, ABS exterior laminate, tongue & groove aluminum extrusions, spring loaded handles, steel ball corners, recessed hardware, foam lined interior, and locking casters.
• 600W white (6500K) LED light source
• 4 blade framing system with rotation (+/- 45°)
• CMY + CTO color mixing system
• Fixed gobo wheel with 8 metal gobos +open
• Rotating gobo wheel with 6 gobos (2 glass & 4 metal) +open
• 6 color wheel + white (open)
• Variable CRI filter (71 ~ 91)
• P/T ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan / 270°, 180°, 90° tilt
• 16-bit smooth dimming + 4 selectable dimming curves
• 7-40° linear motorized zoom
• Frost, iris, and continuous animation effect wheel
• 3-facet circular + 6-facet linear rotating prisms
• 0-25Hz strobe + variable, pulse, and random effects
• Flicker-free + 6 PWM setting options
• 8-16 bit focus (1M to infinite + auto)
• 6-button control panel with touchscreen LCD display
• Includes a front-loading ATA spec road case