The Audix PDX720 Signature Edition is a premium quality dynamic studio microphone featuring a hypercardioid polar pattern. With it's exceptional versatility, this microphone delivers best-in-class audio for a variety of professional recording applications. It has a gold plated grille, non-reflective black finish, versatile swivel stand mounting system, and an internal pop filter.
The PDX720 has the ability to produce natural, smooth vocals with great low-end extension, even without active filtering. Its default output gain level eliminates the need for preamp boosts or cloud lifters. The microphone features two unique 3-position switches that enable users to quickly modify sound by adjusting the low cut and presence boost, minimizing the need for complex sound mixing adjustments.
In addition to excelling in vocal recording, the PDX720 is also a natural choice for drum and instrument recording. Its warm low-end tones and clear, defined highs produce great clarity without sounding harsh.
AUDIX’s philosophy of using only the highest quality components and premium materials is fully embodied by the PDX720, ensuring both reliability and exceptional sound quality. Engineered, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in Wilsonville, Oregon.
• High-pass filter switch at 120 Hz and 155 Hz
• Presence boost switch +1.5 dB and 3 dB
• Hyper Cardioid polar pattern
• Brilliant plug-and-play sound with excellent default gain level
• Low noise preamp circuitry
• Frequency response optimized for vocal performance
• Great versatility for drum and instrument recording
• Designed and built by Audix in the USA
• PDX720 microphone
• MC1 microphone clip
• P1 padded nylon case